Rome First Preschool is a half-day preschool for children from six-months-old to kindergarten. Our classes run from 9:00 am through 1:00 pm, Monday through Thursday.
We believe the preschool years should be a time in which children feel successful, happy, and relaxed. We will strive to provide a stimulating environment in which children will learn through exploration and discovery. Our school is a ministry of the church and we believe that the years your child spends here should help stimulate an awareness and love for God.
- To develop the total child.
- To develop positive and responsible relationships with other children and adults.
- To offer age-appropriate activities that will encourage success and creativity.
- To promote faith in God through prayer, chapel visits, and other religious activities in the classroom.
- For more information about classes, calendars, times, and fees, look under the Rome First School tab at the top of this page.
Directors of Rome First School: Jenny Holdbrooks and Debbie Hart
Call us at 706.291.9331
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org