Church members may access their giving records online in a secure manner:
My Giving Record
To setup online access, follow these steps:
- Go to the Access ACS login screen by clicking here. (ACS is the church database.)
- In the center, toward the bottom, you will see an option that says, “Need a login? Click Here.” Click that option.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address. Note: this information must exactly match the church database or the system will not recognize you. Call the church office if you need help with this. Once you have entered this info, click the “Register” email.
- You will then receive an email with your username and password for logging in to ACS (the church database).
- Once you have received this email, return to this page on the church website and click the link at the top of this page. You will be taken to the ACS login screen.
- On the ACS login screen, enter the username and password you received in the email.
- The system will require you to change your password after your first successful login. Enter a new password of your choice. Please remember your username and password.